Property Details (zoning, size, description, etc.):
All the property details are here together with surveys and renderings.
I bought this property with the intention of creating a pocket neighborhood. I wish to sell this property to a builder or developer who will honor that intention.
What is a Pocket Neighborhood?
A pocket neighborhood is a type of planned community that consists of:
- a grouping of smaller residences,
- often around a courtyard or common garden
- designed to promote a close knit sense of community
- segregating parking and roadways to the outside.,
- built in close proximity to one another (high density)
- smaller homes are designed to maximize space
- porch area are large of interaction
- encouraging time spent outside with a focal point around a greenspace
This property is also suitable as an intentional community development of cohousing development.